Being aware of the fact that the reception area is the pride of each company, we devote particular attention to the proper recruitment of our employees in this section. Just like in the other areas of our business activity, in this section we employ people whose personal qualities can guarantee their finest performance. Our reception workers possess remarkable interpersonal and organisational skills; the services provided by these workers are closely linked with the accomplishment of our security tasks, and always oriented to the broadly taken activities which are aimed at ensuring the security of our clients’ people and property.
Our reception area personnel have the necessary education, professional experience and good command of English and German. No less importantly, they are computer-literate and well-mannered. The following, among other things, fall within the scope of their responsibilities:
- serving our clients on the Customer Front Door/Front Office basis;
- providing general reception area services;
- running access control systems;
- preparing meeting schedules/managing event timing;
- performing administrative and clerical activities;
- handling incoming & outgoing mail and deliveries;
- delivering office supplies;
- organising meetings.