We offer pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic services on the premises secured by our company. The services are provided according to specific rules established by ORLEN Apsauga and our clients; carrying out our contracts, we draw up detailed instructions on how to control pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic on the company premises, bearing in mind our clients’ individual needs. The following fall within the scope of these instructions:
- formulating the principles and aims of pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic control systems;
- formulating rules for controlling pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic on company premises;
- establishing the types of personal passes;
- determining procedures for issuing these passes and authorising people to enter the secured premises;
- defining basic terminology and documentation used in motor vehicle traffic systems;
- formulating rules for issuing documents concerning incoming and outgoing shipment;
- formulating rules for controlling the conformity of the actual state with the state presented in company documents;
- preparing specimens of all documents falling within the scope of such instructions, e.g. a call-off for obtaining personal passes, registers of employees authorised to approve documents, personal and material passes, etc.
Delivering pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic services, the employees of ORLEN Apsauga issue access cards and material passes. They also watch over the way in which control documents concerning the incoming and outgoing shipment of goods/materials are submitted.
Pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic services exert enormous influence on how each product-based company functions. Combined with professional security services, they allow one to prevent unauthorised persons from entering one’s premises, and guarantee proper protection against theft.